Upper School English Teacher (Grades 9-12) 2018-2019
Currey Ingram Academy
July 9, 2018
Full Time - Faculty
4 Year Degree
Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a full-time teaching position in the Upper School for the 2018-2019 school year. Responsibilities include teaching all levels of high school English, with an emphasis on reading, writing, and research skills. Experienced candidates with an undergraduate or graduate degree in English are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who have training and/or experience teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position at Currey Ingram Academy, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy." Thank you.
Experienced candidates with an undergraduate or graduate degree in English are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who have training and/or experience teaching students with learning differences.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities