Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for a Grades K-4 part-time language arts and math teacher to begin in January 2019. Teaching responsibilities will include reading, spelling, written language and math for students with diverse learning profiles, in addition to other small-group support classes. Excellent communication in both oral and written expression and experience with technology are required. Minimum requirements include a degree in special education or a related field, with preference given to those with a graduate degree in special education and experience in teaching students with learning differences. If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy."
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities