• Has a strong sense of community, one who will participate in and be visible in the community and will work closely with the community to develop programs that meet the needs of students and families.
• Has a skilled, working knowledge of school finance/budget (both state and federal) and understands the relationship to the LCAP to maintain a focus on District priorities.
• Has a track record of improving academic achievement and is committed to learning for students.
• Demonstrates integrity, honesty, transparency and openness in dealing with all students, staff and stakeholders of the District.
• Has a strong background in current technology and the ability to move the District forward to directly and positively impact student learning by utilizing technological resources available in today’s world.
• Practices a leadership style that builds positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
• Knowledge of facilities planning.
• Has innovative ideas to re-invigorate the community and motivate
• Is an effective communicator who values input from many sources and will seek to create a consensus.
• Knowledge of Career Technical Education.
• Background or knowledge of Dual Immersion Programs.
• Has previous experience with elementary and secondary education administration.
• Bilingual preferred
Completed application form; Personal letter of application; Resume including record of professional education and experience; Letters from five professional references (three of which must be current); Copies of Administrative Services Credential.
Application and information online at: www.edjoin.org or www.ssda.org
Additional Salary Information: Annual Base Salary: $140,000 - negotiable depending on qualifications.