Currey Ingram Academy is currently accepting applications for an interim classroom teacher (Grades K-1) for an immediate start to continue through the end of the year. To be considered for this position, you must complete our online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy." Teaching responsibilities will include language arts (reading, spelling and written language), math, social studies, science and/or handwriting. Excellent communication in both oral and written expression and experience with technology are required. Minimum requirements include a degree in elementary education, special education or a related field, with preference given to those with at least five years of experience and/or experience in teaching students with learning differences.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities