ADMINISTRATIVE VACANCY FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
K-8 PRINCIPAL - Buckeye School of the Arts
SALARY - Based on 210 workdays $89,130 - $107,146
Master Degree Stipend - $1,500.00
Doctorate Degree Stipend - $1,500.00
All applications will be held in confidence.
Applications must be submitted online through the EdJoin website at www.edjoin.org.
Application materials must include the following:
- Completed EdJoin application form;
- Valid California Teaching and Administrative Credentials authorizing service as a Principal;
- A formal letter of application;
- Personal resume of qualifications and experience;
- Placement file or three (3) letters of reference.
***Special qualifications including knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Current educational trends;
- Curriculum development strategies, instructional delivery systems and program evaluation processes;
- Conflict resolution and team building strategies.
- Experience with, and willingness to lead and participate in collaboration in a Professional Learning Community.
- Lead in all areas of elementary and middle schools;
- Systematically analyze problems and find alternative solutions;
- Establish and maintain effective organizational, public and community relationships;
- Implement change effectively.
PROCEDURE: The selection process will include an appraisal of individual applications and personal resumes. Candidates receiving the highest ratings will be selected for an interview. (Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted).
Comments and Other Information
The Gateway Unified School District (GUSD) is committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. The hiring process and employment shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, actual or potential, family, or marital status, or the exclusion of any person because of pregnancy or related conditions, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Section 504 Reasonable Accommodation: Director of Special Education 4411 Mountain Lakes Blvd, Redding, CA 96003, (530) 245-7900
Title IX Coordinator: Assistant Director of Human Resources 4411 Mountain Lakes Blvd, Redding, CA 96003, (530) 245-7900
Internal Number: 920
About Gateway Unified School District
Where big things happen in a small school environment!
The only K-12 School District in the Redding Area