CalWest's client school in the greater Los Angeles area seeks to fill a Secondary Math, Science and STEM Teacher position for the 2019 - 2020 academic year with an experienced, collaborative individual who will develop and deliver engaging, accessible and inquiry-based STEM curriculum for middle and high school students.
- Experience in mastery-based or standards-based grading and assessment methodologies is highly desired.
- Experience in teaching high school or middle school science, engineering, and/or mathematics is preferred.
- Experience teaching middle-grades mathematics is highly desired.
- Training in Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Engineering courses is desired.
- Single subject teaching credential in mathematics or science, and/or a Master’s degree in mathematics or science education are preferred.
For specific details regarding the school and position, interested applicants can contact Lois Mufuka Martin, Vice President of Search and Consulting Services, at Lois@CalWestEducators.com.
To be fully considered for this opening, we encourage you to upload your cover letter and resume to our website here: https://calwestlogin.com/apply [Note: Current CalWest candidates need not apply here. Please email us at mysearch@CalWestEducators.com]
Please note: While we appreciate your interest, due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to all applicants or give individual application status updates; candidates selected for an interview will be notified.