Atlanta Girls’ School providesa challenging college-preparatory program and learning environment designed to foster the full potential of each student and to enable her to become a vital contributor to our complex global society. All faculty members must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the content area and have 3-5 years of teaching experience. Master’sdegreepreferred but not required. Applicants should have demonstrated success in working effectively with students, parents, and colleagues and have a commitment to best practices in teaching and learning. Strong communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity desired to join a highly relational and dedicated faculty. Experience in an all-girls’ school environment highly desirable. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and statement of educational philosophy to the attention of Krista Parker, Middle and Upper School Director at email@example.com.
• Experience teaching Pre-Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus
• Serve as an advisor to a group of 8-12 students
• Collaborate within and across departments to enhance the vision of the program
• Integrate technology meaningfully in lessons and units of study
• Apply interdisciplinary learning and differentiation across the curriculum
• Activelyengageinthelifeoftheschool community and extra-curricular programs
About Atlanta Girls' School
Inspiring Girls to Lead Lives of Purpose
Atlanta Girls' School provides a challenging college-preparatory program in a leaning environment designed to foster the full potential of each student and to enable her to become a vital contributor to our complex global society.
We use girl-centered strategies both inside and outside of the classroom to ensure that all aspects of the learning environment are right for girls. Our girls learn to take appropriate risks, be courageous leaders, give back to their communities, and project personal confidence and competence in all they do.