The Upper School Environmental Science teacher is a committed Sacred Heart educator who teaches both regular and AP Environmental Science, as well as AP Biology.
• Plan, organize, and lead activities designed to promote academic, social, and emotional development in a supportive and engaging learning environment
• Create an emotionally responsive, caring, positive, and accepting environment supportive of the individual development of each child and family
• Supervise children and ensure a safe and loving environment including the ability to monitor and respond to events going on at all times in the classroom, outdoor play areas, and other areas of the campus.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students varying needs and interests
• Attend staff meetings, serve on committees as required, seek and attend professional development opportunities