Massanutten Military Academy is a coeducational military school for grades 5 through 12 and one academic postgraduate years, located in Woodstock, Virginia. We are a private school with a reputation and commitment for excellence in academia and leadership.The Director of Admissions is responsible for overseeing the admissions process, and will work in conjunction with the Admissions Team to develop and implement strategy.
• Participate in area recruiting events, participate in campus wide recruitment programs, and coordinate all
admission recruiting activities both domestically and internationally.
• Meet with prospective families.
• Communicate respectfully with a diverse population of current and prospective students and families.
• Review applications
• Develop the overall departmental strategy;
participate in strategic planning to identify ways to increase conversion and yield rates of applicants.
• Coordinate admission events.
• Research and identify prospective student interests, evaluates media and market trends
• Develop and lead the implementation of the Admissions marketing plan.
• Manage analytics and data to ensure current impact on marketing decisions and inform school leadership
in order to make timely decisions on market placements, trends and programs
• Assist with website maintenance, and all electronic and print communication.
• Manage the Admissions office, including staff
supervision, training, procedures, interview scheduling and major mailings.