Springfield Public Schools (SPS) is Missouri's largest school district, representing 24,000 students and nearly 4,000 employees. SPS has built a reputation of academic excellence rooted in a belief that the learning experience should be engaging, relevant and personal - for every learner, every day. The district’s attendance area, encompasses 138 square miles, which includes the city of Springfield and parts of Greene County, includes 36 elementary schools, an intermediate school, nine middle schools, five high schools, a center for gifted education and three early childhood centers.
The base salary will be in the range of $290,000 plus a comprehensive benefit package. The final salary will be determined based upon the candidate’s experience and meeting the board’s profile.
*GRRecruiting (888)319-7949 firstname.lastname@example.org is a firm populated by professional search associates who
average more than ten (10) years in the school executive search business.
Each search is conducted in strict adherence to the needs of our client district.
* We are very aggressive in our recruiting efforts in order to provide a pool of candidates who are successful in
current positions and a good match to the District criteria.
* We assist the School Board in the development of a suitable profile for the position by interviewing each
* As a part of the profile development, we are willing to meet with staff, students, parents and other
constituent groups to collect input. Unless otherwise requested, all such meetings will be conducted virtually
by the best means available.
* All collected data from our survey of desirable traits as well as input from meetings is promptly made
available to the School Board to guide them in identifying those characteristics most desired.
* We proceed with great caution in conducting extensive background investigations to ensure that candidates
are who they say they are. In addition to our screening/investigati...ve efforts, we also employ an outside firm
(at no additional cost) that investigates social, criminal, civil and educational degrees earned. This applies to
the top finalists only.
* We are quite pleased to announce that our history as search consultants has produced many quality
candidates of very diverse backgrounds and personal characteristics.
* We offer a guarantee that specifies the selected finalist must complete two (2) years or we will redo the
search for no fee except for expenses incurred.
* We provide a consensus building metric to assist the School Board in their decisions about most likely
* After the search, we provide support for the District and new Superintendent adding to the District’s success. This
support includes high-quality interactive experiences and the latest best practices and training to enhance
overall District communications to students, parents, and the greater community.