Clark County, located in Las Vegas, Nevada is seeking a Principal for its online public school in service to students in grades K -12. The academy offers elementary, middle, & high school programs including online and face-to-face instruction which access a standardized Learning Management System (LMS). Teachers and counselors support via phone, email, live chat, text, and face-to-face sessions, small group face-to-face sessions weekly or bi-weekly in community locations, and coaching with successful online learning strategies, content-area instruction, small group instruction, and project-based learning activities. The Academy is further distinguished by the employment of highly qualified teachers, standards-aligned instruction, multiple course options, and Advanced Placement programming at the high school. Lastly, the Academy provides credit recovery programs for middle and high school students to get them on track to graduate with a high school diploma. Our dual credit program, in collaboration with Nevada System of Higher Education institutions, allows our high school students to earn college credit.
*GRRecruiting (888)319-7949 email@example.com is a firm populated by professional search associates who
average more than ten (10) years in the school executive search business.
Each search is conducted in strict adherence to the needs of our client district.
* We are very aggressive in our recruiting efforts in order to provide a pool of candidates who are successful in
current positions and a good match to the District criteria.
* We assist the School Board in the development of a suitable profile for the position by interviewing each
* As a part of the profile development, we are willing to meet with staff, students, parents and other
constituent groups to collect input. Unless otherwise requested, all such meetings will be conducted virtually
by the best means available.
* All collected data from our survey of desirable traits as well as input from meetings is promptly made
available to the School Board to guide them in identifying those characteristics most desired.
* We proceed with great caution in conducting extensive background investigations to ensure that candidates
are who they say they are. In addition to our screening/investigati...ve efforts, we also employ an outside firm
(at no additional cost) that investigates social, criminal, civil and educational degrees earned. This applies to
the top finalists only.
* We are quite pleased to announce that our history as search consultants has produced many quality
candidates of very diverse backgrounds and personal characteristics.
* We offer a guarantee that specifies the selected finalist must complete two (2) years or we will redo the
search for no fee except for expenses incurred.
* We provide a consensus building metric to assist the School Board in their decisions about most likely
* After the search, we provide support for the District and new Superintendent adding to the District’s success. This
support includes high-quality interactive experiences and the latest best practices and training to enhance
overall District communications to students, parents, and the greater community.