Rowland Unified School District is seeking an Assistant Principal who will:
• Collaborate with staff, students and parents to lead the school to meet the needs of all students
• Work with parents, staff and students in promoting parental involvement and engagement
• Assist the Leadership Team and staff in implementing the school discipline plan
• Exhibit strong pedagogical skills
• Have a breadth of experience in educational technology
• Demonstrate leadership with a 21st century perspective
The closing date for this position is April 19, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Apply at https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1373709. Contact: Dennis Bixler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-854-8336.
• Three letters of recommendation (preferably within the last year and from at least one direct supervisor)
• Transcripts (reflecting Master's degree and coursework)
Additional Salary Information: The District provides an excellent benefits package including Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.
About Rowland Unified School District
In Rowland, we believe all employees regardless of title have an important role to play in the preparation of our students to meet the challenges of a new century. We believe in providing safe, orderly and clean working conditions for students and staff. We have developed a comprehensive, broad-based instructional program which challenges students at every grade level to meet high state standards. We believe students must be thinkers, problem solvers and team members in order to succeed in this century. We understand that we are part of a larger society and welcome parents and the community members into our schools. We consider our youth to be the most valuable asset of our community.