Seeking a qualified on-line ESOL teacher who can teach multiple levels as a side job. Your contact face-face time on Google chat is once a week for 90 minutes. Class size(s), depending on how many sections you wish to teach, vary from six to twelve. This position may evolve into a full-time administrative position, 2022-23, for our dual enrollment programs in southeast Asia. Please contact Head of School directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information. Classes start soon.
1-3 years experience in ESOL and on-line learning.
MCI pledges to provide a rigorous, comprehensive educational program to a multicultural student body with a wide range of abilities and interests. In a safe and caring atmosphere, students will acquire knowledge, self-esteem, social responsibility, and the critical thinking and communication skills necessary for global citizenship and lifelong learning. - MCI's Mission Statement
MCI is located in a rural, picturesque region of central Maine in the town of Pittsfield, appreciated for being a safe, family-oriented community. It is located within 30 minutes of Waterville and Bangor, and 90 minutes from Portland, conveniently accessible by Interstate 95. MCI serves a multicultural population of residential students representing many different states and several foreign countries. The school also serves 300+ day students from the towns of Burnham, Detroit, Pittsfield and other surrounding communities. The progressive educational program serves a wide range of abilities and interests.
* MCI, founded in 1866, has a rich educational tradition
* we offer a comprehensive educational program serving students in grades 9-12, PG with a wide range of abilities and interests
* we... provide a safe, caring, supportive atmosphere
* we are proud of our diverse student body
* we offer extensive choices for athletic, extracurricular and academic enrichment opportunities
* Maine Central Institute provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.